On behalf of the safety institute of Australia, we invite you to join us for the third installment in a series of Personal Injury Management webinars which are being held throughout 2017, in partnership with The Personal Injury Education Foundation.
This webinar will provide an overview on Developing Return to Work & Health Strategies
Key Learning Outcomes
The webinar will provide an overview and understanding on how to:
- Facilitate an early, safe and sustainable return to work / return to community for the injured
- person by developing and implementing appropriate strategies.
- Apply specific knowledge of rehabilitation processes, injury management models and relevant
- legislation along with case management and analysis skills.
- This module will include the following:
- The key components of an injury management and return to work strategy.
- The roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders involved in injury management.
- An overview of the bio-psychosocial approach to injury management.
Date: Wednesday 4 October 2017
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Cost: SIA members $20 + GST | Non Members $65 + GST
Format: Webinar (login details to be provided upon registration)
*Please note this webinar will be recorded and distributed to all registered attendees
REGISTRATION: Registrations close Friday 29 September 2017.
To register your participation please select your ticket option below.
*Please note: This webinar is recorded and distributed to all registered attendees, along with the presentation slides approximately 3-4 days after the webinar.
- 4 October 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm